[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] tuxtype 1.8.3 release

David Bruce davidstuartbruce at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 21:44:45 UTC 2014

I'm having a significant technical problem with my primary Linux computer
at home (failure of boot hard drive) so I need a week or two to get a
replacement disk and get back up and running.

David

On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 5:54 AM, Holger Levsen <holger at layer-acht.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Montag, 2. Juni 2014, B Luchen wrote:
> > Oh, fine :) I'll get my devenv back in shape today.
> >
> > Anything special that must happen for a release build?
>
> dunno, but you might want to wait for David, who also said he was going to
> do
> a release, albeit "only" as source one...
>

> cheers,
>         Holger

David Bruce

For all your software needs, visit The Apt Store:
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian stable main