[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] GSoC 2015

Alangi Derick alangiderick at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 15:08:06 UTC 2015

Hello,
     I am Alangi Derick Ndimnain, a third year computer engineering
student specializing in software engineering. I am interested in
contributing code to this organisation and i am very good in C and
JavaScript. I have taken a look at the idea page and i will like to
work on either Tux English or Tux Mind Exercise. I am excellent in
English language and also good in testing minds. I will like to
contribute to the organisation in JavaScript
        My interest in these projects have urged me to code for this
organisation but i will like to get some feed-backs from members of
the community telling me where to start from so i can work from there.
I will need help on how to start, getting familiar with members of the
community, selecting a project and writing a proposal about it and
also some link if necessary so i can read the extract information
needed for me to start contributing and working on a project.

Regards
Alangi Derick Ndimnain