[ubuntu-dev] Different molecular structures

Business Mobility Rhea.Henry at researchhosts.biz
Tue Aug 8 21:58:35 UTC 2017

Plastic & Water Pollution
To fully see the reality of plastic pollution in our oceans, it may help to recap how it all begins. Plastic is made from crude oil using a procedure that affects the carbon in the oil, creating long chains of carbon atoms called polymers. It is defined by the organic chemistry of the polymer chain, which contains carbon, oxygen, sulfur or nitrogen, and has different molecular structures which influence the property of the plastic. Plastic also contains other additives, mostly plasticizers, which allows the plastic to be flexible like a food wrapper, or become stronger for electronic products. Fillers are also used to improve the product and reduce production costs. The result, pliable or sturdy plastic, ready for a vast array of uses.
Stay subscribed to get infomative updates.
Thank You

Criss S. Lowman | Rhea.Henry at researchhosts.biz | 2174, Carolyns Circle, Arlington, TX 76011 | 214-770-2525
If you do not wish to receive further emails from our company please reply to the same mail keeping the subject "Unsubscribe" or Click here.