[ubuntu-dev] Dear Friend,

Mr Clif Ail mr.clifail31 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 08:57:00 UTC 2018

Dear Friend,

How are you doing? Hope fine.

I am Auditor General in (IDB) Republic Du Benin On my routine inspection I
discovered a dormant domiciliary account with the deposit of (€16.5Million
Euros) by late Mr. ADOLF MERCKLE without any heir. I write to seek your
indulgence and assistance in transferring these funds to your bank account
through legal means.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives, I now seek your
consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you are a
foreigner, so that the Proceeds of this account valued 16.5Million Euros
can be paid to you subsequently to be shared among us If you agree, we
share it 60/40.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that
will protect you from any breach of the law. Let me know if you can handle
it?? I wait for your urgent response. Please provide your mobile number for
easy communication.

Regards,
Mr.Clif Ail.
Auditor General.