[ubuntu-dev] DHL

Edward Gregory aj5326022 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 20:23:16 GMT 2019

I have registered the ATM MASTER CARD with DHL COMPANY this morning
as we agreed and the delivery will take off Monday morning based on my
agreement with DHL Director.kevin Joe contact phone
+229-99501447. MOST IMPORTANT: reconfirm your DHL delivery address
to him include your phone number then contact DHL via the following
email: ( kevinjoe770 at aol.com ) I will not be reached till november 20th,
2019,Note that you will pay for delivery only which is $65 only usd so
ask them where to send the fee and Your amount in the Card is
US$2.7Million,
Mr.Edward Gregory