[ubuntu-dev] (no subject)

James Walcott atlaw.walcottjames at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 12:07:04 GMT 2019

Dear respected friend,

Please do accept my apologies I do not wish to invade into your privacy,

I got your contact in my search for a reliable person and partner that can
handle matter mutual,I had written an earlier mail to you but without
response, In my first mail I mentioned to you about my late client, who
bears the same surname with you,Since his death I have received several
letters from his Bank where he made a deposit of $10.5MIllion before his
death, the bank has asked me provide his next of kin or any of his
relatives who can make claim to his funds or it will be confiscated by the
bank, as i could not locate any of his relative hence i contacted you for
this claim since you have the same surname with him.

Upon your response I will give you the details and procedures of the
transaction,waiting for your reply.

Waiting for your reply,

Best Regards,
Hon. James Walcott,esq