[ubuntu-dev] fixed #951923 for gdebi, uploaded to DELAYED+15

Georges Khaznadar georges.khaznadar at free.fr
Sat Sep 5 17:17:58 BST 2020

Dear Michael,

I NMUed package gdebi (0.9.5.7+nmu4-0.1) to the queue DELAYED+15.

If you want to modify the package, please tell me, or just upload
directly a revision greater than 0.9.5.7+nmu4-0.1. On the contrary, it
will enter debian/sid in two weeks automatically.

Here is the changelog's head:

gdebi (0.9.5.7+nmu4-0.1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Non-maintainer upload
  * repacked the source to remove the debian/ subdirectory from it
  * changed source format from 3.0 (native) to 3.0 (quilt). Added an override
    about lintian's warning (odd-historical-debian-changelog-version)
  * remove file gdebi.egg-info/PKG-INFO upon cleanup
  * modified obsoleted class in GDebi/GDebiGtk.py, due to GLib evolution
  * changed the constant EXPECTED_LINTIAN_OUTPUT in
    tests/test_gdebi_gtk_lintian.py due to new lintian behavior;
    Closes: #951923
  * patched setup.py to avoid touching the date of revision of po files
    at every build
  * upgraded to debhelper-compat (=12), Standards-Version: 4.5.0
  * removed X-Python3-Version: >= 3.3

By the way, do you mind if I become an uploader for this package in the
near future? I would like to fix some of the 35 bugs which were reported
against this package.

Best regards,			Georges.

--
Georges KHAZNADAR et Jocelyne FOURNIER
22 rue des mouettes, 59240 Dunkerque France.