[Babel-users] Babeld Team ID ( AS number like )

Denis Ovsienko infrastation at yandex.ru
Sun Mar 24 18:10:41 UTC 2013

> This work fine if there is only a gateway that make the communication between
> olsrd and babeld network
>
> but if we add other gateways they will learn the subnet that babeld learned
> from first olsrd as HNA and this is distruptive for the olsrd network

Hello.

Could you help mapping this problem?

1. How much do the set of OLSR prefixes and the set and Babel prefixes intersect?
2. Do routers redistribute from OLSR to Babel or vice versa or both?
3. Do you intend blocking all prefixes originated by specific Babel speakers or rather just some specific prefixes?

--
    Denis Ovsienko