[Babel-users] MTU based routing for tunnel based babel networks?

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at irif.fr
Wed Jul 26 19:10:19 BST 2023

> CONNECT-UDP

Come on, David, we all know that MASQUE is an elaborate practical joke.
With draft-asedeno-masque-connect-ethernet, you guys are obviously trying
to see how far you can go before people realise you're taking the piss.

> (You could even perform dichotomy there to measure the exact MTU and update
> the OS link MTU based on that,

Sure.  With v4-via-v6, we're already silentrly enabling IPv6 transit, so
there's some precedent to fixing the system without the admin's knowledge :-)