[Debian-zh-dev] RFS: zh-autoconvert/0.3.16-8 -- Chinese HZ/GB/BIG5/UTF-16/UTF-7/UTF-8 encodings auto-converter

xiao sheng wen(肖盛文) atzlinux at sina.com
Fri Apr 14 09:45:50 BST 2023

博远,您好!

     zh-autoconvert 我刚才做了一个小的更新,麻烦帮忙看下是否可以上传呢?

或者给我 DM 上传权限,我自己来上传。

谢谢!

Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "zh-autoconvert":

* Package name : zh-autoconvert
Version : 0.3.16-8
Upstream contact : Yu Guanghui <ygh at debian.org>
* License : GPL-2+, GPL-2+ with OpenSSL exception
* Vcs : https://salsa.debian.org/chinese-team/zh-autoconvert
Section : text

The source builds the following binary packages:

libhz-dev - Headers and static libraries for zh-autoconvert
libhz0 - Chinese encoding autoconvert library
zh-autoconvert - Chinese HZ/GB/BIG5/UTF-16/UTF-7/UTF-8 encodings
auto-converter

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

https://mentors.debian.net/package/zh-autoconvert/

Alternatively, you can download the package with 'dget' using this command:

dget -x
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/z/zh-autoconvert/zh-autoconvert_0.3.16-8.dsc

Changes since the last upload:

zh-autoconvert (0.3.16-8) unstable; urgency=medium
.
[ Boyuan Yang ]
* debian/rules:
Use /usr/share/dpkg/buildtools.mk instead of manual setup of $PKG_CONFIG
.
[ xiao sheng wen ]
* Bump Standards-Version: 4.6.2
* d/copyright: update year info to 2023
* Update d/patches/*.patch, update Forwarded: field from no to not-needed
* Update d/s/lintian-overrides
* add d/u/metadata
* run wrap-and-sort -a -s -b -k -t

Regards,