[Debian-handbook-translators] On <literal> in the Debian Handbook

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Tue Sep 22 18:41:00 BST 2020

While proof reading the Norwegian translation, I discovered an issue
that might be good to addess in

Some translators translate the strings inside in the <literal> tag.  I
ran into this while proof reading the apt chapter, where several control
file header names use this tag.  As far as I can tell, these should
never be translated.  Is this correct?  If so, perhaps a sentence in
README.translatiors might reduce the chance of it happening?

I remembered it as I discovered not only Norwegian have translated
<literal> content.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen