[Debian-handbook-translators] problem building PDF for id-ID

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Wed Oct 28 05:40:45 GMT 2020

Dear Andika,

[Andika Triwidada]
> While trying to build PDF for Indonesian, I got this error message below.
> Any idea how to fix or at least got more verbose error message? "output
> file doesn't exist" did not help at all.

I am not sure, but notice two things you might want to address:

> No "id" localization of "minitoc" exists; using "en".
> No "id" localization of "keywordset" exists; using "en".
[...]
> No "id" localization of "keywordset" exists; using "en".

I believe these come from dblatex, which has insufficient localization
for the 'id' language code.  You might want to fix it and submit a patch
to <URL: http://dblatex.sourceforge.net/ > to help future Indonesian
builds.  I recently added dblatex support for the 'se' language code.
Please let me know if you need help with this.  It is also a good idea
to check the docbook-xsl locales too.

> Cannot convert 'images/cover.jpg' to png

Could this one be fatal, lacking a image during build?  Will it help to
create a id-ID/images/ directory with this file in it?

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen