[Debian-handbook-translators] problem building PDF for id-ID

Andika Triwidada andika at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 10:53:40 GMT 2020

On Wed, Oct 28, 2020 at 3:09 PM Raphael Hertzog <hertzog at debian.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Wed, 28 Oct 2020, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> > > No "id" localization of "minitoc" exists; using "en".
> > > No "id" localization of "keywordset" exists; using "en".
> > [...]
> > > No "id" localization of "keywordset" exists; using "en".
> >
> > I believe these come from dblatex, which has insufficient localization
> > for the 'id' language code.  You might want to fix it and submit a patch
>
> Those are specific to our customizations, see bin/dblatex/config.xsl
> you need to update that file with the "id" translation in the
> local.l10n.xml parameter.
>
> But otherwise I don't have any idea what's going wrong with the build.
> I would suggest you double check that you have the texlive-lang-other
> package that seems to contain the LaTeX support for Indonesian as well
> as all the other build dependencies.

Hello Raphael,

I have texlive-lang-other installed.

But here is latest status of my build effort:

1. build PDF for current id-ID from git: failed
2. build PDF for current id-ID from weblate: failed
3. build PDF for id-ID, replacing all PO files with ones from fr-FR: succeed
--> so it seems that we have problem in PO files, next step is trying to
find which file is problematic.
4. build PDF for id-ID, replacing fr-FR files one by one from id-ID's
weblate PO files: partial success.
--> problematic file is 14_security.po. Next step is trying to find
specific line which cause build error. Ongoing.

Any idea how to do that quickly? Every build need around 4 minutes on my
box, and 14_security.po has 454 strings.
I have tried to delete translation lines which displayed as warning at
build time, but still fail.

--
andika