[Debian-handbook-translators] problem building PDF for id-ID

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Wed Oct 28 08:09:19 GMT 2020

Hi,

On Wed, 28 Oct 2020, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> > No "id" localization of "minitoc" exists; using "en".
> > No "id" localization of "keywordset" exists; using "en".
> [...]
> > No "id" localization of "keywordset" exists; using "en".
>
> I believe these come from dblatex, which has insufficient localization
> for the 'id' language code.  You might want to fix it and submit a patch

Those are specific to our customizations, see bin/dblatex/config.xsl
you need to update that file with the "id" translation in the
local.l10n.xml parameter.

But otherwise I don't have any idea what's going wrong with the build.
I would suggest you double check that you have the texlive-lang-other
package that seems to contain the LaTeX support for Indonesian as well
as all the other build dependencies.

Cheers,
--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀   Raphaël Hertzog <hertzog at debian.org>