[Debian-handbook-translators] English PDF fail to build

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Wed Dec 14 10:38:56 GMT 2022

On Fri, 14 Oct 2022, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Daniel Leidert]
> > dblatex is QA-maintained. We could simply do an NMU...? Or build in a
> > Buster chroot/container.
>
> If I should NMU, I would prefer upstream to make a new release instead
> of carrying patches.  Anyone able to convince upstream to make a new
> release with the fix included?

> another issue too.  Is the earlier mentioned patch enough to get the PDF
> building, or is more needed?

I think you will have to try. It seems to me that we should be able to get
a build working on bullseye at least, which is enought to actually
generate a PDF.

The contact I have with the upstream author is at Benoit Guillon
<ben.guillon at gmail.com>.

Cheers,
--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀   Raphaël Hertzog <hertzog at debian.org>