[Debian-handbook-translators] Complete Norwegian translation, yet publican claim some are missing

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Wed Dec 14 10:42:48 GMT 2022

Hello,

On Sun, 16 Oct 2022, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> when doing test builds of the translation to HTML, publican claim some
> strings are not translated.  Anyone got any idea what is wrong?  Here is

Last time I had such issues, it was due to differences between the
publican version that generated the PO file and the publican version
that is used to build the translation.

publican hasn't changed recently, so it's more likely due to a change in
one the many Perl library that publican is using...

We should likely stick to a bullseye environment for generating POT and for
building the translations.

Cheers,
--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀   Raphaël Hertzog <hertzog at debian.org>