[Debian-l10n-devel] (forw) Cron <nekral at churro> /org/dl10n-stuff/bin/nmu-update

Nicolas François nicolas.francois at centraliens.net
Wed Jun 4 14:38:11 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jun 04, 2008 at 07:53:43AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:

> Another output.
>
> Most of these packages are indeed "udeb-only" packages (ie D-I
> packages) which, by definition, do not have any popcon score.
>
> I'm less sure about sysv-rc-bootsplash

The popcon score is needed for the score formula.
Currently, when there are no popcon info, the popcon score is by default 1.
Do you think it's a safe default?
(At worst, a udeb package will have a lower score, but I think these
packages are already tracked by the d-i level* statistics).

I would propose to move these from STDERR to STDOUT, which will make them
disappear from the cron job log.

Cheers,
--
Nekral