[Debian-l10n-devel] (forw) Cron <nekral at churro> /org/dl10n-stuff/bin/nmu-update

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Wed Jun 4 18:06:12 UTC 2008

Quoting Nicolas François (nicolas.francois at centraliens.net):

> The popcon score is needed for the score formula.
> Currently, when there are no popcon info, the popcon score is by default 1.
> Do you think it's a safe default?
> (At worst, a udeb package will have a lower score, but I think these
> packages are already tracked by the d-i level* statistics).

Well udeb-only packages (ie packages providing only udeb) do not need
to be tracked at all, but I'm not usre if it's easy to detect those.

> I would propose to move these from STDERR to STDOUT, which will make them
> disappear from the cron job log.

for sure, this output is fairly useless for me to read. In cron jobs,
I prefer havign output that really means something (and generally that
some action is needed).