[Debian-l10n-devel] Proposal: DDTP moving day (6 January)

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 23:13:37 UTC 2014

I might just suggest you send a notice to debian-i18n at l.d.o
> beforehand, of course, so that nobody is surprised.

Good idea.

> It could event warrant a notice to
> debian-infrastructure-announce at l.d.o (need probably some ack by DSA).
>
> Not sure how to do that, but I'll look into it.

> By "moving to a new VM", I guess you mean "moving to ddtp.debian.org",
> right?

Umm, no. This is a VM setup by Andreas Tille and Thomas Goirand at
gplhost.com. The machine ddtp.d.o vanished, no idea what happened to it. On
this new machine I have the access required to actually make it function.
This new machine is quite a bit faster, though it is lighter on the disk
space front. I'm also configuring it with puppet so that if anyone ever
gets the urge they can duplicate the entire setup easily.

The basic system is already up, but I think I should setup some
munin/nagios before considering it completely done.

Have a nice day,