[debiandoc-sgml-devel] Bug fixed

Jens Seidel tux-master@web.de
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:28:03 +0100

Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org> schrieb am 16.02.05 21:40:36:

> On Wed, Feb 16, 2005 at 09:32:37PM +0100, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> > Hmmm... I must have made wrong change at last minites to Makefile...
> > Just fixed in CVS.
>
> But this still have bug ... :-(
>
> I did not realize jans's Makefile had specific outside path used.
> fixlatex is not forking if it use internal one....

But I announced this on debian-doc. I suggested to copy fixlatex
and debiandoc2* from quick-reference into package source
as quick build fix. (I worked on www build host.)

After you announced a new main-guide package I asked you in a
private mail how you fixed this and how you avoid a FTBS.

There is not much more I can do about ...

Jens