[debiandoc-sgml-devel] Test build under pbuilder success

Osamu Aoki osamu@debian.org
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 00:31:37 +0100

Hi,

It took me a while to get hang on pbuilder reconfiguration issue.  Then
I touched debiandoc-sgml source again.  "Just cosmetic" was my intent
but I broke it once again by forgetting "/" since I was not focused.
Then fixed it. I re-upldated the package in p.d.o/~osamu site and CVS.
I hope I fixed it for sure.

I am building maint-guide (CVS) under pbuilder customized to use this
new package.

OTHERMIRROR="deb http://people.debian.org/~osamu/package/ ./"

Then "sudo pbuilder update --distribution sarge --override-config"

Then pdebuild :-)

I checked Chinese and Korean PDF.  Looks good :-)

Now I know pbuilder better.

Osamu

PS: If no one object, I will commit this to MAIN after Monday.  Then
upload if Ardo does not object.