[Nut-upsdev] IVT SCD support status

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 20:08:15 UTC 2009

Rainer, Arjen

I was wandering around the code, and found that few things are missing
around the IVT code:
- no manpage,
- no entry in driver.list
- no device{mfr,model,type} in the code.

I was about to submit a patch to address the above (ready to commit), but
wanted first to get an update on the status. looking at the last thread,
it's a bit unclear... I'm also interested an upsc output.

looking at the driver, I'm also inclined in moving ups.status into
device.status (with 2.6 as a transition period).
ups and scd present the status the same way. and pdu could present it the
Powerman way, ie condensed like: off (1,2,4) on (3,5-8)

cheers,
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - Eaton - http://www.eaton.com/mgeops