[Nut-upsdev] NUT

Arnaud Quette arnaud.quette at free.fr
Wed May 9 11:32:16 UTC 2012

Hi Marcio,

first, please subscribe to the NUT mailing list prior to sending any
further mail:

next, most (if not all) people you mailed to are either retired from
the project, or not active anymore.

2012/5/8 Marcio - NHS <marcio at nhs.com.br>:
> Dear friends of the team NUT UPS
>
> I'm trying to use the NUT to monitor the NHS nobreaks Brazil.
>
> I wonder if there is any driver that has been tested and works for the NHS
> nobreaks ...
>
> No more ...

we have had no report for this brand, nor we know which protocol it use.
if you have any idea, or if you get in touch with the manufacturer,
ask it for protocol information.

alternatively, you may want to do some testing with blazer_ser,
blazer_usb and snmp-ups...

cheers,
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - Eaton - http://powerquality.eaton.com