[Nut-upsdev] Questions on NUT driver for Riello UPSes

Jim Klimov jimklimov+nut at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 11:11:56 GMT 2023

 Hello,

  I was wondering anyone here could take a look at some issues a NUT user
has with the drivers for their devices which seem to report some bogus
information at times (numbers out of range, BYPASS/OFF states appearing and
disappearing, etc.), or if you could forward the question to some
colleagues that can?

  https://github.com/networkupstools/nut/issues/1895
  https://github.com/networkupstools/nut/issues/750

  At the moment I can't well diagnoze what happens there - if the device is
defective, or if the protocol changed (since the driver was coded) so it no
longer fits the device and some assumptions are getting failed?..

Thanks in advance,
Jim Klimov