[Nut-upsdev] APC Modbus support is finally here!

Jim Klimov jimklimov+nut at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 20:21:34 GMT 2023

Got an update for APC Modbus users: a new PR is waiting for real-life
testing for settable variables and instant commands support.

https://github.com/networkupstools/nut/pull/2184

As before, a custom build of libmodbus may be needed for USB support
(detailed in the earlier PR), but Serial and TCP may already be well served
by a distro near you!

Jim