[Nut-upsuser] [HCL] Cyber Power Systems CP1500AVRLCDa supported by usbhid-ups

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Sun May 21 14:39:10 UTC 2017

Mike,

Thanks for the info. I have enough to add an entry to the DDL, but I have a few more questions inline.

On May 14, 2017, at 1:21 PM, Mike wrote:

> [updated]
>
> OpenBSD 6.1/amd64
> NUT 2.7.4p0 (from OpenBSD package)
>

> Results of upsc:
>
> battery.charge: 100
> battery.charge.low: 10
> battery.charge.warning: 20
> battery.mfr.date: CPS

Let me know if you're interested in figuring out if the battery.mfr.date value is stored somewhere else.

> device.mfr: CPS
> device.model: CP1500AVRLCDa
> device.serial: CTHGN200xxxx
> driver.version: 2.7.4
> driver.version.data: CyberPower HID 0.4
> driver.version.internal: 0.41
> input.voltage: 121.0
> input.voltage.nominal: 120
> output.voltage: 137.0

The output voltage seems a little high. Is this UPS configured to boost voltage? Do either the input or output voltages match the values on the LCD?

> Results of upscmd -l

Thanks, I'll add the timer info to the documentation: https://github.com/networkupstools/nut/issues/432

Also, what about the output of "upsrw"?

--