[Nut-upsuser] [EXTERNAL] My new Tripplite UPS isn't supported

David Zomaya David_Zomaya at tripplite.com
Sun Jan 3 19:46:11 GMT 2021

> Brilliant, thank you David! In Truenas Core I was able to add productid = 3026 to the Auxillary Parameters (ups.conf) field for my UPS.

Great, thanks for the update Tim.

For any future readers there are a number of new models where are USB protocols are 302x but they used to be <insert some other protocol number>, that "productid = 302x" (where x= last digit of your protocol/productid) in the ups.conf fix is usually the right step to resolve until we get something done about:

https://alioth-lists.debian.net/pipermail/nut-upsdev/2020-June/007473.html

Thank you,
David Zomaya
Tripp Lite
 This message is for the addressee's use only. It may contain confidential information. If you receive this message in error, please delete it and notify the sender. Tripp Lite disclaims all warranties and liabilities, and assumes no responsibility for viruses which may infect an email sent to you from Tripp Lite and which damage your electronic systems or information. It is your responsibility to maintain virus detection systems to prevent damage to your electronic systems and information.