[Nut-upsuser] Spammy notification-tech diagnostic message

Vojtěch Hurčík vojhu87 at proton.me
Sun Oct 29 09:36:19 GMT 2023

Hello friends!

With the upcoming NUT release there is one thing I would like to ask:

-

no notification tech defined, will not spam more about

I am repeatedly getting these messages in my syslog more recently because I do not have systemd available to me on my distribution and also do not want to use it.

Maybe the debug level for such messages could be raised to 1 instead, as they still seem a bit too spammy for something us, who don't use the systemd, already know. At least then we would have a way to suppress them...

Vojtěch