[Raspbian-devel] raspistill log files?

Dave Stevens geek at uniserve.com
Wed Oct 26 17:44:03 UTC 2016

I've got a pi running headless capturing images using
raspistill -tl for later assembly into a video. The run aborts
prematurely and I'd like to see error output. The raspistill command is
in rc.local so no login has taken place.

Where would I look for log files? I've checked syslog and messages.

Ideas?

Dave

--
Reporter to Mahatma Ghandi after his tour of east London
"What do you think of western civilization, Mr. Ghandi?"