[sane-devel] [janitorial] Feature freeze for 1.0.29 and call for translation updates

Ulf Zibis Ulf.Zibis at gmx.de
Mon Jan 13 23:30:37 GMT 2020

Hi.

Am 13.01.20 um 19:58 schrieb Ralph Little:
> Hi Ulf,
>
> All appreciated.
> Yes! Partially updated translations are worthwhile having, in my opinion.
> At the very least, it would reduce the work of the next person to
> tackle it.
> Make sure that it is clear that the update is partial.

Here it is, see attachment.

This update is partial. Please review and note the po-comments in it (in
German for German reviewers).

Regarding the formatting of the original:
It turned out, that only 2 lines were not line wrapped correctly to 75
chars. The cause were illegal chars for spaces ( "C2 A0" instead "20").
So I directly file the translation update.

-Ulf