[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Inquiry Notification 1000 custom sunglasses tux4kids-tuxtype-dev at lists.alioth.debian.org

Winnie psvxwza601078 at 163.com
Thu Aug 2 22:06:17 BST 2018

Dear Sir
This is Winnie from Dongguan Fancycrafts CO.,LTD. which is specialized in LED headlight, angel light, downlight, spot light, Located in Dongguan.
Following the our promotion items for you reference, each mold have H1, H3,H4,H7,H11,H13,9004,9005,9006,9007,880 and 881 for selection.

 Any query,please inform me ,Looking forwards to your reply soon

Winnie / SM
Mobile/whatsapp: +86 137 9884 7253
E: admin at fancycraft.com.cn
Dongguan Fancycrafts CO.,LTD./Dongguan Fancy Lighting Manufacturer
Office add: No.512, Xingyao International Building, Zhangmutou 523620, Dongguan, Guangdong, China
Factory add: 3F, Building 2, Yunjing Industrial Park, Xincheng Industrial Area, Hengli 523000, Dongguan, Guangdong, China
Better Light, Better Life