[3dprinter-general] Request to Join Project 3-D Printer packages from michele orlandi (mikelo-guest)

Andrea Colangelo warp10 at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 28 12:41:06 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 1:10 PM, Elena ``of Valhalla''
<elena.valhalla at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2014-01-28 at 12:22:14 +0100, Michele Orlandi wrote:
>> do u need help packaging them?
>
> I guess that you should browse the ITPs for various packages
> and look in the discussion if there is need for something,
> and/or follow this mailing list.
>
> Somebody else may have more precise answers on something specific.

Packaging new software is probably the most important item in our
todo-list. The software we are considering for packaging are listed in
the wiki page [1].

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/3D-printer

--
Andrea Colangelo                      |   http://andreacolangelo.com