[3dprinter-general] Standardize names in debian/patches a bit?

Gregor Riepl onitake at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 18:12:33 UTC 2017

>   0xxx: Grabbed from upstream development.
>   1xxx: Possibly relevant for upstream adoption.
>   2xxx: Only relevant for official Debian release.

I don't know if it makes sense to have these.
0 is something that's going to end up in upstream anyway, and 1 is only a
temporary solution that may be turned into 2 if upstream doesn't want to fix it.

While I agree that the scheme could make sense for ordering the patches, I'm
not sure if it's really worth the effort.

That's not to say I'm totally against it, though.