[3dprinter-general] Missing symbols in libArcus for arch:armel

Gregor Riepl onitake at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 07:48:44 UTC 2017

Hi,

looks like I forgot to add the missing symbols in libArcus for armel.
I wanted to wait until all builds are complete before releasing an updated
version, but powerpcspe is taking way longer than anticipated, so I think it's
ok to release 3.0.3-3.

Pere, can you take care of it? I already updated the changelog and tagged it.

Since libArcus has been released in Debian, I think it's also time to
re-enable it in CuraEngine. I'll push a new release later.

We can also coordinate on IRC, I'll be around after 20:00.

Thanks,
Greg