[3dprinter-general] Comments regarding uranium_3.0.3-1_amd64.changes

Thorsten Alteholz ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Sat Dec 16 22:43:16 UTC 2017

Hi Petter,

I marked your package for accept, but one of our trainess wants to know:

 you uploaded uranium, which includes the binary packages: python3-uranium, uranium-plugins and uranium-tools.
 We like to hear the reasons for that, as
 - uranium-plugins is pretty small compared to python3-uranium and lacks any Python setup,
 - uranium-tools does not contain anything that looks like it would be used outside.

Thanks!
 Thorsten