[3dprinter-general] Cura 3.2.1 updates

Gregor Riepl onitake at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 05:46:26 UTC 2018

Hi,

> Day changed to 20 Mar 2018
> 14:10 < pere> onitake: had a look at libarcus, and am confused why there
> are two versions listed after the last upload?
Sorry for the late response.

The reason for the two versions is that I pushed an update of libarcus in
February, but I couldn't do the other packages yet.
When I updated them, I decided to push a fix for the Multi-Arch issue as well.
Since it's apparently a bad idea to delete git tags, I didn't re-release but
instead made a new version.

The same applies to cura-3.2.1-2, which I pushed yesterday, by the way.

Is that a problem?
Does Debian mandate uploads of all intermediate versions?

Regards,
Greg