[Alioth-staff-replacement] Pagure packager here

Sergio Durigan Junior sergiodj at sergiodj.net
Wed Jun 7 22:14:01 UTC 2017

Heya,

I've just seen the message about this group, and decided to subscribe to
the ml.  I'm the person who is currently packaging pagure for Debian.
There are a few bugs blocking it but overall I think the work is on the
right track.

I won't be able to phisically attend the sprint but I'll certainly want
to be present online.  Until August, I hope we'll have more good news
about pagure on Debian.

Please feel free to contact me about anything related to the package.
I've been absent for a while, but now I'm back in town and intend to
push for more progress.

Cheers,

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: 237A 54B1 0287 28BF 00EF  31F4 D0EB 7628 65FC 5E36