[Alioth-staff-replacement] alioth replacement survey

Paolo Greppi paolo.greppi at libpf.com
Sun Jun 18 10:25:09 UTC 2017

Hi,

I like the idea of a survey to ask the service users themselves what they need ! I filled it as debian contributor.

I would have added more questions to find out what other services could be useful, among those normally found in a software development collaboration suite (such as gitlab, launchpad, jira and phabricator) . One service that is usually found is project management, kanban boards etc. these could be useful for transitions for example.

Paolo