[Alioth-staff-replacement] Some details for the sprint tomorrow

Alexander Wirt formorer at debian.org
Thu Aug 17 17:13:06 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am writing this from my train to Hamburg. I will arrive at ~22.30 at the
location.

I don't have an agenda for the weekend yet, therefore the first thing for
tomorrow is to get an agenda and see what we want to achieve during the
sprint.

Basically I have two main points:

- get a replacement for git.d.o
  - finally decide about the replacement (I do prefer gitlab as a
    replacement, but I want to hear your opinion first)
- decide what we want to discontinue and what to keep from alioth

We can't probably all work on git, it would be nice if some of you can gather
some ideas about the other replacement (like lists).

Tomorrow I want to start around 9:30, but it is fine if you join later. If
you want to take part via internet, join #alioth.

Thats it for now, looking forward for the sprint

Alex

P.S. I'll be availabe via IRC or, for urgent calls, via +49 173 280.609.6
(Signal, Threema).