[Alioth-staff-replacement] IRC meeting for alioth list replacement: tomorrow 17:00-18:00 UTC

Dominic Hargreaves dom at earth.li
Tue Jan 2 18:26:30 UTC 2018

On Mon, Jan 01, 2018 at 06:27:18PM +0100, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> On Mon, 01 Jan 2018, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Apologies for the short notice, but I wanted to fit this in before the
> > end of the holiday season.
> >
> > Anyone interested in helping out with the plan described at
> > <https://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/MailingListContinuation>, including
> > on the migration (ie existing alioth admins) and DNS/HTTP redirector
> > (ie DSA) side, please join us on irc.debian.org #alioth-lists
> > from 17:00 to 18:00 UTC tomorrow, 2nd January 2018.
> if you want any input/help from me (as the current alioth admin), those meetings
> need be coordinated. I am not available tomorrow.

Absolutely agree, and I'm sorry we couldn't include you on this.
It was very much something decided at the last minute to take
advantage of Alex and I being on holiday (I'm back to work tomorrow
making it a bit harder to meet). I'm definitely interested in having
you on board and I'll send round the meeting notes in a moment.
Inevitably there are some queries for you - would you prefer to
address these on IRC as and when you are available, or by email, or
in a subsequent scheduled IRC meeting?

Best wishes,
Dominic.