[Android-tools-devel] getting the gradle-android plugin packaged

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Nov 10 21:57:30 UTC 2015

It looks like the Android team put out a custom version of Lombok.AST:
https://github.com/rzwitserloot/lombok.ast/pull/8

It also seems like most of the dependencies are actually for build time.
Looking at the gradle jar cache of a machine used for Android development, I
can see only the lombok.ast jar:

$ find ~/.gradle/caches/modules-2/files-2.1 -name '*lombok*'
~/.gradle/caches/modules-2/files-2.1/com.android.tools.external.lombok
~/.gradle/caches/modules-2/files-2.1/com.android.tools.external.lombok/lombok-ast
~/.gradle/caches/modules-2/files-2.1/com.android.tools.external.lombok/lombok-ast/0.2.2/57e560b535ceaa14fb6f15422d74594acd6c5b64/lombok-ast-0.2.2.jar

Almost all of the dependencies listed in buildScripts/ivy.xml are not in my
gradle cache.  My guess is that those dependencies are used for the tests, so
not completely required.

.hc

Komal Sukhani: