[Android-tools-devel] RFS: android-platform-external-libselinux_6.0.0+r26-1

殷啟聰 seamlikok at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 04:40:07 UTC 2015

Hi Android Tools Team,

I've updated SELinux for Android to android-6.0.0_r26. This is a rather
simple package so it will be easy to review.

Note that in this version I removed the version info, here are the changes:

  * android-libselinux only installs libselinux.so without version postfix
  * android-libselinux-dev won't install symlinks to libselinux.so
  * The SONAME in libselinux.so is "libselinux.so" withoud version postfix

I am thinking of making such changes to other AOSP packages since AOSP does
not maintain the version info.

Regards,
Kai-Chung Yan
--