[Android-tools-devel] RFS: android-platform-external-libselinux_6.0.0+r26-1

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Nov 12 19:51:01 UTC 2015

Thanks for the update!  The changes look good.  I'm worried that we don't have
all of 5.1.1 uploaded yet, and all the SDK packages need to have synced
versions.  I'll upload the 6.0.0 packages to experimental for now, then once
we have all of 6.0 updated, we can push them to unstable.

About removing the lib SONAME version, its hard to say if that's the right
way.  It is definitely the right way if we are not going to maintain that
version. But I don't think having it is doing any harm, so I think its low
priority work.  Getting all the build-tools and platform-tools for 5.1.1 is
more important so we can have a complete set in Debian, IMHO.

.hc

殷啟聰: