[Android-tools-devel] RFS: android-platform-external-libselinux_6.0.0+r26-1

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Nov 17 08:40:11 UTC 2015

Oops, yes I did, I just pushed them.

About uploading them to experimental first, does that impact your workflow?
Unless its really slowing down your work on other packages, I'd like to play
it safe here and upload the 6.0.0 stuff to experimental first.  Once we have
the full 6.0.0 suite of packages in experimental, I'll upload them all to
unstable.

.hc

殷啟聰: