[Android-tools-devel] Request to join the group - introducing myself

Fathi Boudra fabo at debian.org
Thu Nov 26 06:16:27 UTC 2015

Hi,

I've been requested to introduce myself on the ml, so here it is:

I'm Fathi Boudra, DD since 2007 and working on various areas. I'd like
to join the group to work on android-tools package for Debian.

It lacks a few tools I'm using and I intend to add mkbootimg and adb
daemon (adbd). I've already done these changes locally that I'd like
to push, including various clean up and fixes of the package itself.

Cheers,
Fathi