[Android-tools-devel] Request to join the group - introducing myself

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Nov 26 12:50:15 UTC 2015

Hey Fathi,

Thanks for the introduction, and welcome! Right now there are two
packages that have adb in it, the old "android-tools" package which is
deprecated, and the new approach that packages each upstream git repo
individually, i.e. android-platform-build, android-platform-system-core,
etc.  Ximin Luo recently updated the android-tools package, and you're
welcome to work on it as well.  But be aware that once we have the new
packages ready, we'll be removing the old android-tools package.

More info here:
https://wiki.debian.org/AndroidTools

I added you to the alioth project.

.hc