[Android-tools-devel] src:repo Should Use git-import-orig Rather Than Merging Upstream

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sun Dec 6 21:00:01 UTC 2015

I think that approach is nice and simple.  I'm fine with switching to it
for all of the android-tools packages with a minor change: stick with
the upstream tarball format, e.g. .tar.gz, to keep it simple.  I'm
working on getting googlesource.com to make reproducible tarballs, so
that every time someone downloads the tarball, it'll be exactly the same.

Currently, I think the only differences are the timestamps, so this
should be easy to achieve.

.hc

殷啟聰: