[Android-tools-devel] RFS: First Wave of Android Marshmallow SDK Uploading

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Jan 14 20:47:08 UTC 2016

> * android-platform-external-libunwind_6.0.0+r26-2
> * android-platform-external-libselinux_6.0.0+r26-2
> * android-platform-frameworks-native_1:6.0.0+r26-1

I uploaded these.

> * android-platform-build_1:6.0.0+r26-1~stage1

This one has some lintian warnings that might be important:

I: android-platform-build source: dh-exec-subst-unknown-variable
debian/android-platform-build-headers.install CPU
I: android-platform-build source: dh-exec-subst-unknown-variable
debian/zipalign.install BUILD_TOOLS_VERSION
I: android-platform-build source: dh-exec-subst-unknown-variable
debian/zipalign.links BUILD_TOOLS_VERSION
N:
N:    The package uses a variable in one of its debhelper config files, but
N:    the variable is not one known to dpkg-architecture.
N:
N:    It is recommended to use a known subset of variables. If the package
N:    needs more than that, and makes sure the variable is exported through
N:    the build one way or the other, then this tag can be safely ignored or
N:    overridden.
N:
N:    Severity: minor, Certainty: wild-guess
N:
N:    Check: debhelper, Type: source
N:
I: android-platform-build-headers: unknown-field-in-control
built-for-profiles
N:
N:    See the Policy Manual for a list of the possible fields in a binary
N:    package control file.
N:
N:    In udeb packages the fields pre-depends, conflicts, essential and
N:    suggests are disallowed, but they can contain the new fields
N:    subarchitecture and installer-menu-item.
N:
N:    Refer to Debian Policy Manual section 5.3 (Binary package control
files
N:    -- DEBIAN/control) for details.
N:
N:    Severity: minor, Certainty: possible
N:
N:    Check: fields, Type: binary, udeb, source

.hc

殷啟聰: