[Android-tools-devel] RFS: android-platform-frameworks-native/1:6.0.0+r26-3

殷啟聰 seamlikok at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 14:49:19 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have prepared an update:

  * New packages: libetc1-0 libetc1-dev

libETC1 sounds like a reusable library, so I made it an ordinary
library package. This library is needed by etc1tool, another tool of
Platform-tools.

I also provided a .symbols file for this library, which makes me
thinking about, maybe we should also provide .symbols files for all
the other Android libraries? Since we are using ${shlibs:Depends} for
them, .symbols files may benefit.

Cheers,
Kai-Chung Yan

--