[Android-tools-devel] RFS: android-platform-frameworks-native/1:6.0.0+r26-3

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Feb 9 16:30:38 UTC 2016

As for adding .symbols files, any Debian package that is a proper shared
library that installs into /usr/lib should have .symbols file.  That
file is useful for handling the versioning.   Since all of the android-*
shared libraries do not have ABI versioning, I don't think the .symbols
file will be useful.

.hc

殷啟聰: